Academic and recreation center Chervona Kalyna
The academic and recreation center Chervona Kalyna (the name means red viburnum berries, a folk symbol for the beauty of nature) includes congress center, hotel, cafeteria, sports and athletic facilities and student health center and is used for recreation of students, and employees of Ternopil National Medical University. Additional TNMU units located on Chervona Kalyna grounds are the training facilities of the Department of Emergency and Disaster Medicine, hosting yearly training camps for reserve military officers, and Department of Pharmacy botanical garden of medicinal plants.
Chervona Kalyna Congress center opened on August 29, 2003 and is located in a scenic forested area near Ternopil in Druzhba village of Terebovlia district.
The congress center was custom designed to create a perfect working environment for scientific meetings, conferences, debates, and seminars. It is equipped with all required audio-visual and technical means for giving presentations and displaying exhibition materials.
Chervona Kalyna Congress Center staff provides support tailored to the customers’ needs for all stages of organizing and holding a conference or event:
Chervona Kalyna offers:
- printing and mailing of invitations;
- accommodation on Chervona Kalyna premises;
- developing a program of presentations and proceedings and their distribution;
- meeting, registration and transport of the guests;
- customization of the meeting rooms;
- display of presentations and exhibitions;
- allocation of space and providing equipment for exhibitions;
- suitable living accomodations;
- entertainment and tours.
The following congress center facilities are available to rent:
- convocations hall (310 m2), holding up to 300 people;
- conference hall (160 m2), holding up to 60 people;
- seminar room (40 m2) holding up to 25 people;
- exhibition space (total area of 170 m2)
- cafe (260 m2) accommodating up to 300 people;
- restaurant (85 m2) for 60 people;
- juice bar (40 m2) for 25 people.
The unique forest surroundings, as well as the garden, arboretum, pond and petting zoo all create a relaxing environment for walks and contemplation, while tennis courts, sports fields and the swimming pool encourage active recreation.
TNMU Publisher “Ukrmedknyha” can produce all required printed materials (invitations, programs, proceedings, certificates, advertising materials).
ARC Chervona Kalyna staff takes great care to ensure that the guests have comfortable stay. The hotel offers single and double rooms, while detached cottages offer suites equipped with all amenities to satisfy the needs of discerning guests.
Cafe, restaurant and fireplace hall serve delicious Halychyna cuisine. By request, the staff can cater banquets complete with gourmet menu and musical entertainment.
Chervona Kalyna staff can also organize extracurricular activities such as tours of historic and spiritual places of Ternopil regiom:
Zarvanytsia Marian spiritual center
Castles and Palaces of Kremenets, Vyshnivtsi, Zbarazh and Terebovlia
Kryvche canyon caves, among the longest in Europe